The Jeremy Scott and adidas Roundhouse “Handcuffs” sneakers made the news because some folks got their draws in a bunch and protested the sneakers, and, ultimately, adidas decided to “file 13” the sneakers!
These are the same folks that didn’t do their research because if they did, they would’ve realized that the inspiration for the sneakers was taken directly from the 1986 toy intended for young boys.
In other news, on Sunday, June 24, 2012, Cleveland’s Got Sole 3 is taking place, and we highly recommend that you round up your friends, gas up the car, and make the trek to Cleveland, OH because this is the finale!
Kevin Kramer, better known as KDog, joins us on the show to tell us a little about what attendees can expect, as well as the pre-party hosted by Villa and the Yeezy 2 raffle. If you didn’t enter the raffle and register for pre-party, it ain’t my fault.
Do you have something to say about OSD or is your sole telling you that you have to let us know how much you appreciate the weekly talk show? Well, let us know by sending us an email to info@osdlive(.)com, and you might hear your name and comment read on the show!
- Cleveland’s Got Sole 3 Cleveland, OH (6/24)
- Sole Connections Fundraiser & Screening of Bobbito Garcia’s “Doin’ It In The Park” NY, NY (6/28)
- H-Town Sneaker Summit Summer ’12 Houston, TX (7/29)
- Arkansas sneaker event “Lace Swap” Little Rock, AR (9/8)
OSD Shop Updates
- New Balance HS77 “Dragon Boat Festival” Bespoke
- Reebok Classics 2012/13 Preview
- Nike Kevin Durant 5 First Look
- La MJC x Supra Owen Preview
- adidas Originals by David Beckham Fall/Winter 2012 Collection