If you give the answers to the test before the test is given, you have to expect that everyone will get a perfect score!
Well, recently a group of folks have decided to start a petition calling for Jordan Brand to release sneakers with “Nike AIR” on the back like the sneakers of old!
As we discussed on Ep224, there are a lot of folks that have fallen for the okey-doke, and are buying or attempting to buy every pair of sneakers that are released. And, it’s not solely Jordans, but sneakers from all the brands with the hopes that they will be ‘that dude’ in the future.
The OSD Crew discusses the “Nike AIR” topic, and giving away million dollar ideas! (Yeah, we’ve done that before on OSD!)
What do you think about the world of kicks? Are sneakers easier to buy because of the power of the Internet and social media websites? Let us know what you think and send us an email to info@osdlive(.)com or hit us on Twitter or Facebook.
We love hearing from sneaker Disorderlies!
- Ewing Athletics website is LIVE
- Facebook petition to bring back “Nike Air” on Jordans
- Jordan fan buys “Cavs” Air Jordan 4s that were moldy
- adidas sues World Industries and Big 5 Sporting Goods
- DXC Seattle, WA (6/16)
- DXC Portland, OR (Hosted by PENSOLE) (6/17)
- Cleveland’s Got Sole 3 Cleveland, OH (6/24)
- H-Town Sneaker Summit Summer ’12 Houston, TX (7/29)
- Arkansas sneaker event “Lace Swap” Little Rock, AR (9/8)
OSD Shop Updates: