Represent Your SneakerHOOD Video Contest Pt. 3 – Back To School Edition
It’s that time of year again! Are you ready to represent your SneakerHOOD in the Back to School Edition? If you’re down, then grab any media device that records video and lets get started! Top  winners will be selected at the end of the contest. Plus, many more prizes will be given to the runner-ups. [See prizes below]
 $500 gift card [Courtesy of Karmaloop] and custom-made Good Wood pieces [Courtesy of Good Wood NYC].
 New Era prize pack – 9FIFTY Chicago Bulls Script Wheel Snapback Hat, Interlock Tee, Allen Track Jacket, Tricolor Canvas Belt & a 6-Pack Carrier Case. [Courtesy of New Era]
 5 assorted FLUD watches – [Courtesy of FLUD watches]
 1 Pair of Jordan XIV – “Last Shot” BRED [Courtesy of Sneaker Father]
 1 Pair Of Lebron 9’s BRED [Courtesy of MapleWoodBootCamp]
The top 3 winners will also receive Harper Perennial books valued up to $400 each to donate to a school or library of the winners’ choice in there SneakerHOOD.
Here are the rules:
- You must have a SneakerTube.TV account. If you don’t have one, SIGNUP!
- Record a 2-minute or less video of how you represent your SneakerHOOD in a school atmosphere. Upload your video directly to SneakerTube.TV & attach it to the “Represent Your SneakerHOOD Contest PT. 3 – Back to School Edition” channel. You can also upload your video from YouTube by using our Upload YouTube button to enter your video into the contest. If your video is longer than two minutes it will be immediately disqualified!
- Contest runs from Monday, October 24, 2011 to Monday, November 7, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Winners will be announced LIVE on the OSD (Obsessive Sneaker Disorder) Talk Show on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 9:30 p.m.
- Be Creative
- Storytelling ability
- Views [only views on SneakerTube.TV will be counted]
- Technical ability – Spend time planning your project beforehand. What would you like your video’s message to project visually? Using your tools, try to take shots from different angles and experiment with editing software for a pro feel. Did you know, music can increase the “WHOA” factor of your final product? Try it!
- We’ll be watching how you stir up buzz via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, blogs, websites, and other media outlets. Promoting your SneakerHOOD video to its maximum potential to local press and getting lots of people involved in your environment will increase your chances of winning. Spread the word and share your SneakerHOOD video link with everybody and anybody! If you have any further questions, please email them to info@SneakerTube.TV.
CONTESTANTS: Who would like to use the Represent Your SneakerHOOD PT 3 image for their video entry. You can do so, by clicking HERE!!
Be Creative. We want to hear a story about how you get fresh in your school environment. What are some trends, students love to follow? What events, games, pep rallies, or activities bring the student body together as a community? What kind of sneakers are students rockin’? Do you have any sneaker-related clubs, groups or organizations on campus? We would really love to know, where your friends shop for sneakers and why? Don’t forget to ask your peers to help be a part of the filming process. The more people we see involved, the merrier! Even, if you don’t attend school at the moment, you are welcomed to visit any local schools of choice to ask for their participation in order to film your video.
Special THANKS to our sponsors: New Era, FLUD Watches, Karmaloop, Good Wood, Sneaker Father, The Sixth Boro, Corporate, BOXHEAD Shirts, Junglee Stylee, OH Snapbacks, NVRBRKN DC, The Circle of Five