Ding Ding! [[Round 2]] – Are you ready to represent your SneakerHOOD this summer? If you’re down, then grab any media device that records video and lets get started! Top  winners will be selected at the end of the contest. Plus, many more prizes will be given to the runner-ups. [See prizes below]
 1 pair of Jordan III – True Blue [Courtesy of Sneaker Father]
 1 pair of Jordan VII – Orion Blue [Courtesy of The Sneaker Authority]
 1 pair of Jordan VII – Cardinal [Courtesy of The Sixth Boro]
 1 pair of Alomars from the Vans OTW Collection [Courtesy of Vans OTW ]
 5 assorted snapbacks [Courtesy of THE FIRM HNL HAWAII]
- You must have a SneakerTube.TV account.
- Record a 2-minute video of how you represent your SneakerHOOD in summer. Upload your video directly to SneakerTube.TV & attach it to the “2nd SneakerHOOD Contest” channel. You can also upload your video from YouTube by using our Upload YouTube button to enter your video into the contest. If your video is longer than two minutes it will be immediately disqualified!
- Contest runs from May 30 through June 13 at 6 p.m. EST. Winners will be announced on the OSD (Obsessive Sneaker Disorder) Talk Show on June 15, 2011.
- Be Creative
- Storytelling ability
- Views [only views on SneakerTube.TV will be counted]
Be Creative. We want to hear a story about yourself and the type of fun you enjoy experiencing. Great themes could be recreational activities like BBQing, festivals, parties, beaches, etc… In addition, talk about what’s missing from your SneakerHOOD.
- What do you want to add to the mix?
- What kind of sneakers do you prefer to wear in the summer? Why?
- What are some summer trends in your SneakerHOOD?
- What kind of [tees | tanks | fitteds | snapbacks] are people rockin’?
- What would you add to your SneakerHood in your SneakerHOOD?
- Would you add more sneaker spots like House of Hoops or indie boutiques?
Represent your SneakerHOOD by promoting your SneakerHOOD video. We’ll be watching how you stir up buzz via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, blogs, websites, and other media outlets. If you have any further questions, please email them to info@SneakerTube.TV.