OSD: Ep169-APL-Chopped & Screwed?
In Episode 169, the Crew discusses the APL Concept 1 (Athletic Propulsion Labs) sneakers that were dissected to reveal that the “Load N’ Launch” technology consists of tiny springs. (Haven’t we seen this technology somewhere before?) With a retail price of $300, it’s going to be even harder to convince the avid sneakerhead that APL justifies their hard-earned dead presidents.
So that begs the question: Would you buy a pair of the APL Concept 1s after seeing the sneakers dissected? Let us know your thoughts by sending us an email to info[at]osdlive.com.
Also, be sure to read the OSD Blog for our new segment called the “Come Up”, where ‘heads are encouraged to send us pictures of the sneakers and receipt, along with their story for scoring a pair of sneakers inexpensively. Your story NEEDS to be told!
- adidas shines brightly in the MLS
- adidas “All-In” Campaign
- APL Concept 1 Shoes Chopped & Screwed
- Foot locker UNCF
- Jordan Melo Future Sole M7 debuts 3/18 in Detroit
- Another Sneaker History Lesson…Really? (Inconvenient truth)
- Air Jordan 2 Max
- Fake Fusions (Courtesy of Houston Sports Rapp Live)
- Nike Hyperdunk 2010 Low